Friday, December 30, 2011

28 weeks…

I can hardly believe we only have 12 weeks left of this pregnancy. I got another ultra sound at my appointment yesterday…

Isn’t she beautiful? ha, ha she is you can just trust me. Next month is our 3-D ultrasound then I’ll have proof she’s as precious as I know she is!

IMG_NEW

Me on the other hand… not so beautiful, or precious but we do have 1 thing in common we are both growing bigger each and every day!

005

I wouldn’t say I am miserable… at least not yet. However, I am definitely not as comfortable especially while trying to sleep, sit, or work. Everything I do just seems like it takes a lot more energy and effort, but I’m hanging in there and still feel lucky I’ve had such a great pregnancy thus far.

My mom got to come with me to the doctor this time and I was so glad to have her by my side since I had to do the glucose test including another blood draw and get a flu shot- I’m such a wuss! But I did so good and was so brave, really I was I’m not just tooting my own horn here. Naturally, my mother spoiled me like crazy after the appointment including:

-4 new shirts

-a new pair of designer maternity jeans

-stretch mark cream (none yet, but my belly is itching like crazy and I’m afraid they are well on their way)

-maternity underwear (tmi?) p.s. they are AMAZING!!

-hickory farm mints

-2 new pillows

-lunch at Carinos

Now you know whose to blame for me being a spoiled brat Smile My mommy made me this way and I love her for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment