Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lately…

I’ve been thinking, and I think too much. I am aware of this, I worry too much as well. Mostly, I worry and think about things that I can not change- silly I know! As I’ve been cutting entirely too much hair there is one thing I keep thinking/worrying about and that’s baldness. Maybe because I worked with a girl who swears she started loosing hair after having her baby, but also thinks her hair was thicker than ever before while pregnant. So you think I’m worried about losing my hair? Nope, I’m pretty confident in my luxurious locks however in my husbands… not so much. I’ve seen so many men that are loosing their hair at such a young age, younger than my hubs and then I started blog stalking which I also do to much and I’ve came to the realization your husbands are bald! No offense… sorry. In David’s defense he is not even thinning, they have products for that I would get him on right away if I noticed the first bit happening (it’s called Nioxin, and I’m a believer). My father-in-law has a head full of nice silver hair, and although it's been said you get your hair traits from your mother’s side my hubs hair is exactly like his dads- minus the color.

But… what if he starts to thin like this…

or this…

Heaven help us all. I just don’t know if I could love him the same, I’m lying! I swear I love my hubby for all the right reasons! Weird, I used to find bald-ing men more attractive I dated a few and thought it made them more responsible looking… or something. However, I hope my husband NEVER looses his hair!

p.s. My dad has always been bald, I never remember him with hair! It never bothered him and it never bothered me, it also doesn’t bother me when I see other bald dude’s either but the thought of my own David going bald is enough to keep me awake at night… or is that the heartburn?

I told you I think too much about things I can not change!

No comments:

Post a Comment