Monday, December 5, 2011

Dear PA,

I call you PA mostly because I don’t even know how to spell your whole name and I’m ok with that, I hope you are too. A short year ago I said I disliked you because I was afraid of saying the “H” word on my blog but now I feel like you deserve it… I Hate You Pennsylvania! I hate that a year ago today my sister and nieces were in that car pulling that U-haul all the way to your stupid state.

I hate that I haven’t seen my sister in an entire year (but so lucky I got to see my nieces this summer) and I hate it really feels like five years since I’ve seen her! I hate the thought of her not being here for my 1st baby shower or the birth of our 1st child. I hate, hate, hate you Pennsylvania and I think you are a selfish piece of land. But most of all I hate that my sister and nieces love you so much! I hate that they brag about how beautiful you are. I hate that they talk about how many fun things they’ve done and seen while in your presence. Everyone knows Idaho is much more awesome than you are. Mostly, I’m jealous of you for having that amazing part of my family- you don’t deserve it!

Sincerely,

Tiffany

P.S. please die and force them to come home forever, my hateful feelings toward you might change if that happened Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment