Friday, December 30, 2011

5 A.M Partay…

This baby girl of mine is like her momma already! This chick knows how to party, she fist pumps too (Jersey Shore anyone… anyone?) I’m nearly positive of it. I poke and move her all day long trying to get her to wiggle but it never fails every morning about 5 AM she begins to let her wild side out and she goes crazy and busts a move. It wakes me up out of a dead sleep, then I roll David over on his side, put my belly in the small of his back and let her beat on him until her little heart is content all the while I lay with a huge grin, smiling because I know these moments are passing all too quickly! I love this little girl of mine I get to pack around all day everyday, she is so precious and dare I say fun? If only she would stay in my belly and out of my back, that would be well appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment