Tuesday, December 27, 2011

boys will be boys…

boys

sometimes I question if this husband of mine will ever grow up, then I realize I may be a little too grown up for the both of us and it will be nice when we have kids in the house that he is a kid at heart simply in a grown mans body. David bought himself an RC… ok 2 of them… did I complain? yes. Does he deserve it? yes.

Christmas was good this year… there I said it and I actually meant it. 10 times better than the last few years, which wasn’t hard to top. We enjoyed dinner with my mom on Friday, a visit to my dads house on Saturday along with a get together at Dave’s Grams, then Sunday we slept in until 9:00 A.M. (Santa was late) and spent the day at Grams had a delicious lunch and finished the evening with a gift exchange at the in-laws. It was a success! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it lots more I am so lucky to have in-laws that I absolutely love and they treat me like I’m one of their own, so fortunate! It seems like everyone this time of year is complaining about having to see the in laws but not this girl it’s something I get to look forward too.

No comments:

Post a Comment