Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The truth is…

-I listen to the acoustic version of Hinder-Lips of an Angel everyday on my way to work (and sometimes on the way home too) this baby girl growing inside me fist pumps every time it comes on and through the entire song which makes me smile and laugh while it’s playing. Embarrassing right?

-I’ve drank more soda just in the past month then I probably drank all last year. What can I say Cherry Pepsi is where it’s at. I even bought the Diet this last time because I’m fairly certain David drank the last regular case I bought to himself- and I know he won’t drink diet… I was right.

-I’m still a overly sensitive and cry much more often then ever before. Over tv commercials, songs, my dog you know the important stuff.

-I have been ultra forgetful. Yesterday I forgot a bag at Fred Meyer after doing some grocery shopping, didn’t realize it until I got out to my car and I was missing my sour straws, went back into the store only to forget why I went back in, then remembered I forgot to return my Red Box movie that was on my desk at work so I went back into work got the movie, returned it and was pulling out of the parking lot when I realized I forgot that bag with the sour straws that I NEEDED. That is a true story.

-Hubs loves my pregnant belly. He may even love me a little more now I’m carrying his child too. He’s awfully good to me, even when I don’t deserve it. He talks to my belly and calls her by name, even though she doesn’t have a name yet.

-I know we really are having a baby but in a way it still doesn’t feel real. Obviously she is in there and moving but it’s hard to comprehend the fact we’re going to be parents.

-I ordered mozzarella sticks and a hot chocolate at Applebee’s and the waitress didn’t even make a comment… I think she knew better then to mess with the prego woman!

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment