Thursday, December 1, 2011

I Heart Days Off!

Most days I don’t have to work are awesome, but this one tops the charts even if I’m feeling a bit under the weather (again):

-It all began with a hot bath (sorry child if it was too hot for you, I needed it, these growing and stretching ligaments needed that blasted hot soak and it won’t happen again, promise)

-which in turn was so relaxing and awesome made me 15 minutes late for my 9:05 (seriously, who schedules on the 5’s?) doc appointment.

-at the appointment I got to hear the amazing heart beat of our precious little girl who is measuring a couple weeks ahead of schedule and has only allowed me to gain 1 pound so far. My blood pressure was “great” which is nice since it always seems to be a little high. I also got to ask the doctor my list of bizzilion questions (and yes I had to make a list because no matter how important the topic I continue to be forgetful) p.s. I’m getting another ultrasound next appointment just to double check she really is a girl.

-I called to tell hubby all is well when he invited to me lunch- yes please!

-a few hours of Christmas shopping is complete and by next paycheck I plan to be done. Big thanks to I.C.C.U who let me skip a car payment for a small fee, you must have known I am trying to figure out Christmas, diapers, taking time off work, paying off a credit card, and saving for the birth of this child all in 2 months- you rock!

-Gator Jacks for lunch w/my Davey. Frito chili pie=delish. Gator bites=delish. 2 cups of hot chocolate=delish. Happy tummy… for a few hours at least have I mentioned this kid HATES chili? I could eat it everyday and it rips me up inside each and every time I do. I might have learned my lesson this time. Hubby ate alligator, eek.

-off to Rexburg I go to spontaneously spend a few hours with my mom and Grandma. I love hanging out and chatting with them but I especially loved the mini banana bread grandma had on her counter, it complimented my cherry Pepsi perfectly.

-got home and cleaned the house, thought about wrapping Christmas presents but tomorrow is another day.

-I wasn’t super hungry so we opt for a modified Applebee’s Maple Blondie instead of dinner. It tasted much better than it looks.

010

-now I plan on taking a warm bath while popping a few vitamin C,  taking a magic pill that will make me sleep like a baby (and is prego approved), an allergy pill, while drinking a tall glass of orange juice. Then watch a little TV while I cuddle with my hubby wearing his big comfy warm hoodie and wool socks until I doze off to sleep- for tomorrow it’s back to the grind.

I told you today was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment