Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 weeks…

classic photo in the mirror I know. Last time I asked hubby to take a picture for me it was entirely too close and a full on belly shot- not attractive. Hence the reason I decided to stick to the self portraits.

005

Since I’ve been extra forgetful I’ve started making lists to remind myself of even the simplest things. I even wrote a list to remind myself to make a list, true story. I even write things on my list that I probably shouldn’t forget like water that huge Christmas tree in my front window that you would think I couldn’t overlook- you’d be surprised. Or find my scarves… I forget until it’s too late and I’m running out the door with an itchy coat around my neck. Those buggers are m.i.a since the move and I’m not feeling good about it seems how I never found my missing spice rack.

list

Now I’m off to get a few more items checked off my list so I can hopefully make it up to Grandmas for some Christmas goodies cooking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment