Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My hero of the day is…

my mother in law!

She hemmed these amazing maternity pants for me and they fit perfectly! I got them for a measly $10 at Ross (I told you I hate spending $, right?) They were too long but I knew just the person that could fix it, and she didn’t disappoint. In only a few short days they are like brand new! I don’t sew… I wish I did… scratch that I don’t even have the desire to learn so I’m so thankful for my MIL!

a

(yes, my dog thinks I’m nuts… hubby says he’s right. First day wearing maternity clothes and I’m more comfortable already! Full panel is were it’s at!)

p.s. this is not a suck up post. My mother in law already loves me, how could she not I’m married to her favorite child Smile 

Thank you Patty from the bottom of my freaking heart, you made my day… now can you make my bra fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment