Thursday, November 3, 2011

it’s feeling a lot like Christmas

not because the high was 40 today either.

David spoiled me and bought me:

arm

a new under armour hoodie

&

vac

a new vacuum, that claims to work better than a Dyson for 1/3 of the price, time will tell and I’ll be the judge. Anything has to be better than the one we’ve been using the last few months. We really want a Dyson but it just isn’t in the budget this year… I’m just excited for a new vacuum of any kind.

I also received 3 huge boxes of maternity clothes courtesy of Ebay today, yay! A few doesn’t quite fit very well but for the amount I paid I think was worth it. Bonus, my MIL can hem thank heavens because apparently I am shorter than I thought (?)

Tomorrow is the big day we find out what this little peanut is… I’m stoked! I feel like I’m 8 again and it’s Christmas Eve, lets just hope we can get some sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment