Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Innappopriate …

There is a reason I entitled this the way I did (so stop reading now if you are easily offended)… I really want a ‘pregnant’ t-shirt. There are so many ways to say it prego, expecting,

bump

baby bump…

bun

bun in the oven…

But my favorite is…

knocked

that’s right, I want a shirt that says “knocked up”… even before I got pregnant I knew when that time in my life came I wanted one and if it weren’t for my mom I would probably have one already. She told me that it was inappropriate and something to the idea of it making her sick. Look mom the next one is worse.

hump

now that’s bad! And maybe we could get David in on the new t-shirt scam.

Yeah, I Knocked Her Up Shirt

I know it’s horrible, but in a gross way I find much humor out of it. I think I’ve said enough for one day.

p.s. sorry if I offended you, you can’t say I didn’t warn ya Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment