Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Lately…

Here are some random, and not so random things that are happening in my/our life/lives recently…

I’m currently reading:

book2

&

book

I’m currently obsessing over:

 

Have you tried these? Do it! You simply toss them in the washer with your laundry and they make your clothes smell AMAZING (better than any fabric softener) until the next time you wash it. No joke. But find a coupon, these babies are over $5 a bottle…

I currently can’t get enough:

or

yes in that order… or visa versa as long as they are a pair.

I currently wish my yard looked like this:

 

I am tired of the cold/wind but not looking forward to how the roads are when my yard is this beautiful!

I recently saw:

I’m looking forward to Grams table looking like this on Thursday:

but can’t decide if I’m up for the lines on Friday this year…

David recently sold his:

stereo system

ha thanks google for this classic picture (although his didn’t look nearly that good I’m afraid it sounded that loud.)

so we could buy a:

Best husband of the year award goes to him! Seriously, how lucky am I? I think he was a little sad to lose his system but I was beyond thrilled! I always reminded him we aren’t 16, crusing 17th street, trying to pick up the ladies anymore. And he agreed he wouldn’t be blaring the tunes with a car seat in the rear. That was a lot easier than I ever hoped… now if only he understood my crazy hormones, and if only I understood them.

Things that’s recently happened and I blame on baby hormones:

-crying at a wrestling match... I hated to see that little boy who lost start crying, and his dad who was cheering him on give him a high five and a big hug! Seriously, I’m crying just thinking about it.

-crying in the KFC drive thru. The lady asking if I wanted to upsize my soda… and I knew she was calling me fat.

-an old man cut me off while driving and I instantly passed him, honked, and flipped him off. All before I knew he was older than dirt, but I’m afraid seeing him wouldn’t have changed my reaction Sad smile

-I am so forgetful… I even forget important things such as work meetings, doing the schedule, returning phone calls.

-Clean laundry sat in the dryer for almost a week! No energy.

-Dirty dishes are in my sink… and have been for 2 days! 0 desire to care.

-I have vacuumed at least once every other day, maybe because I have a new vacuum and maybe because I’m terrified of seeing dog hair on any article of clothing I own.

-I need to change my bedding… still.

-My dreams are so freaky real. Last night I had a legit nightmare, I woke up literally bawling my eyes out and couldn’t calm myself down or convince myself it was a dream.

-I’m thinking I may never drink an alcoholic beverage again… this is definitely the hormones but I’m feeling great knowing what I did every day (even if I can’t remember the weeks) and knowing I won’t be sick in the morning. I also think this is the #1 reason I still haven’t gained any weight.

Cheers to being half way through this pregnancy and that much closer to seeing our beautiful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment