Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dreams…

These last few weeks I’ve been having the weirdest dreams EVER! To make matters worse they are so vivid and seem so real and when I wake up I remember every little detail. Sometimes it’s funny, other times it’s very disturbing.

One funny dream consisted of a friend I had in elementary school now more like an acquaintance. You know those friends that at the time was your bff but now you only read their updates on facebook and if you passed them in the grocery store you would either dodge an aisle or casually say hi and keep walking? Yeah that girl and I were once again besties (I still hate that word, even though I use it) in search of tampons, we were searching every where in my house for them behind/under/around couches, in kitchen cabinets, washer, dryer, back yard, garage. Seriously what the crap? When I woke up in the middle of the night to make my routinely 3rd potty break I had to look under the sink in my bathroom just to make sure I had tampons just in case someone needed one, maybe.

One disturbing dream was I caught David cheating on me, well kind of he was with a bunch of half naked women (all missing some body part- eye, leg, arm, nose, hand etc) in a picture with a few of his other friends. It was his friends wife that knocked on my door and asked if I realized where my husband was and how I could be so accepting to him leaving the state for a night out with the guys, when I told her he was just working security at a mexi club (which he occasionally does) with her husband and that’s when she showed me the picture… ugh! I woke up mad at David, really mad he asked me if I would start his truck the following morning and I said no then thought how dare he ask after last night when I instantly remembered that was a freaking dream… nightmare really.

One more I was trying to breast feed our baby, she wasn’t cooperating and it was the middle of the night when all the sudden I heard a knock on the door. It didn’t scare me I just walked topless to the front door carrying my child that was wearing snow boots when I realized it was my little brother I grabbed the rug off the floor and wrapped it around me, opened the door to see my brother standing there with a huge smile when I asked why he was so happy he showed me his new tattoo (he is only 16, and was in my dream too) I asked him why the crap he got one and he said because it meant a lot to him and his dream job. The tat was a picture of the Eddy’s logo where my dad used to work ha, proudly inked on his upper arm, seriously?

Not to mention all the ex boyfriends I dream about. Some I only went on 1 date with and others I literally forgot about. That’s when I wake up feeling like I’m cheating on my husband and feel guilty that I’m having these messed up dreams I can’t control.

I’m going to go ahead and blame yet another odd pregnancy moment on crazy prego hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment