Saturday, February 11, 2012

Quote…

quote1

I love, love, love this quote! Mostly because I’ve found that “someone” in my life and he’s oh so amazing. My hubby is good to me, and I know I’ve said it time and time again but better than I deserve- especially considering the hormones lately, poor guy! I can’t help but feel sorry for him and feel lucky to be me.

Also, because I dated some real idiots- seriously I cut one of those idiots hair just the other day and after that longest 15 minutes of my life was over all I could do was reminisce of the day HE broke up with ME. At the time all I could do was cry because I LOVED him and he was PERFECT. Looking back I was seriously wrong, he was an idiot then and turns out he still is- another one of those times I should have listened to my mother and she gets to refrain from the awesome saying “I told you so.”

I also really want this quote to be posted somewhere at my sisters wedding (one day) and I long for the day my wonderful sister reads this quote and really knows how it feels. I love my sister and she always finishes last with the dudes-speaking of idiots. Seriously! That was random.

Now if you’ll excuse me, that wonderful hubby I was speaking of earlier is taking me to:

og

and to see

vow

oh I can hardly wait to see Mr Tatum on the big screen Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment