Friday, February 10, 2012

Babysitting…

I was asked to babysit Ahliya while Enrique (Dave’s friend) went on a date. I was hesitant, for many reasons…

#1- I ‘watch/hangout’ with my nieces I don’t “babysit” and haven’t since I was… I dunno 15?

#2-This is DAVE’S friend, and children love DAVE- why on earth did I get the phone call?

#3- I was fairly certain I was incapable of entertaining a 3 year old for hours- dinner and a movie date… oh boy!

However, I don’t remember the last time Rico (aka Enrique) had any desire to take a girl on an actual date so guilt kicked in and I talked myself into agreeing.

David and I had some running around town and shopping to do and decided we could take her along, apparently we wore her out…

aa

It was getting late, and quite honestly I was getting tired. I was laying down reading my book, David was watching tv and when I looked over to see what Ahliya was doing this is how I found her- laying on my heat/vibrating pad reading my 25,001 baby name book.

ab

She is such a doll! We had fun, and I was so relived when her dad finally came to pick her up. Phew, that was a lot of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment