Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Quilting

Do you know I quilt? No? Oh, that’s because I don’t. I’ve never made/sewed a thing in my life- come to think about it in 7th grade I made a pillow actually. Anyway, on one of my vacation days my grandma insisted on doing a quilt for the baby, I didn’t decline. In fact my mom and I went and picked out THE cuties polka dot monkey fabric we could find and brought grandmas idea to life. Truth is my aunts, grandma, and mom did all the work, I literally pushed 1 tack into the board. That's my idea of quilting! We had lunch (spaghetti, grandma and I’s choice) and I ate pink sugar cookies, chatted, and read a baby magazine while they were hard at work.

IMG_0001_NEW

darn sun… 3 of my aunts helping Smile

IMG_0002_NEW

after all their hard work they wanted a picture with me! My cute cousin pointed out this is a 4 generation picture ha… kinda! It is an adorable blanket made with lots and lots of love and I can’t wait to wrap our little girl in it and snuggle her to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment