Monday, February 6, 2012

5 years and counting…

In January I celebrated my 5th anniversary with Great Clips! Actually I didn’t celebrate at all but nonetheless I’ve been loyal to this wonderful company for 5 great years.

great clips

It seems like just yesterday I was graduating from beauty school and scared out of my mind. I remember feeling like I just went through a year of school and didn’t even know how to do hair. I never felt comfortable in color and knew there wasn’t enough money in the world to rub people feet for a living when I heard about Great Clips I thought it would be a good place to start- I was always best at cutting hair and it’s what I enjoy most. Do you know I got a $1000 sign on bonus just for choosing Great Clips, and half of my student loans paid? Amazing right?!

I really do love my job! I love the girls I work with and getting to know them on a personal level. I love how talented they are and how much we continue to learn from each other daily is unbelievable. I enjoy going to work everyday and although sometimes I do feel burnt out (with the management part) it only takes a few days away from the salon to remind me this is exactly where I should be in life and I’m content. So here’s to you Great Clips -and mostly the amazing stylists I work with- thanks for making my job easier just by being you! I hope to continue to learn and grow with this company and maybe one day be more in the management/business part of it and less in the hair cutting aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment