Thursday, October 8, 2009

5th Birthday Party...

Roz & Brook celebrated their 5th birthday on Sunday at Grandma and Grandpa's spooky house! Since I had to work until 4 and it started at 5 we didn't dress up but the kids sure did have fun!! They had a trick or treat lane that I didn't get any picture of because I was part of and of course a ton of fun and exciting presents!!

I was trying to get a picture of "salt and pepper" but pepper kept saying, "I want a picture with my boyfriend pie and the dog."

Dad is the Eddy's Bread mom and Jeral a pimp maybe? I dunno it's that weird age.

Mom of course the M&M

Girls getting ready to blow out their birthday cupcakes!

This was my input in the party they turned out so fun and yummy- thanks again for the help Sari! I would probably still be trying to frost those things without her help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment