Thursday, October 15, 2009

About us...


What are your middle names?
His Scott. I don't have one.

How long have you been together?
Married? A year 2 months and a week


How did you meet?
At a local gathering place.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We dated once when we first met and it didn't work out so hot, luckily the second time around was a little better!


Who asked who out first?
He asked me, of course!


How old are each of you?
I am 22 and he is 24

Whose sibling do/did you see the most?
Kinda depends... I see mine a lot and so does he but we love his siblings too :)

Do you have any children together?
Nope, not yet!

What about pets?
Oh yes, we will have a puppy Roxie!

Did you go to the same school?
Nope!

Are you from the same hometown?
Ririe? Ucon? Kinda similar and not too far


Who is smarter?
Ummm… I think David is really smart at certain subjects, but mostly me!

Who is more sensitive?
Dave is definitely the sensitive one!


Where do you eat out most as a couple?
um... we heart Garcias!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together?
Vegas for honeymoon!

Who has the worse temper?
This would be Dave too!


Who does the cooking?
Dave is actually really good about cooking when I work late and making easy things when I try to talk him into going out because I don't want to come home and cook after a long day at work.

Who is more social?
Me, Dave is kinda shy when he doesn't know people.

Who is the neat freak?
Me, There is a place for everything I or we own, but his personal stuff... not so much!

Who is more stubborn?
I probably am, but we both have our moments!

Who hogs the bed?
Depends on which one of us is on the outside of the bed for some reason our mattress is dumb and we fall into the center which means bed hog.


Who wakes up earlier?
If I have to open me, if I work late... David!

Where was your first date?
Johnny Carino's and David told me he was glad I had an appitite, rude!

Who has the bigger family?
We both have a sister and brother, he has more nieces... if that counts!

Do you get flowers often?
No, Valentine's Day 2 years ago...


How do you spend the holidays?
Usually celebrating with our families!

Who is more jealous?
Dave! That's that.

How long did it take to get serious?
Not very long after we started dating the 2nd go around. When you know you know.

Who eats more?
I eat throughout the day and Dave eats dinner and all night because he usually doesn't get a lunch. His portions are usually bigger but this is a good thing!


Who does the laundry?
Me. Everyone once in a while he will wash his work clothes but he is horrible about putting them away after I fold them. Grr...

Who's better with the computer?
We are both pretty savy.


Who drives when you are together?
David mostly. He is a good driver :)


No comments:

Post a Comment