Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween decor and new bathroom set :)

I love this time of year, when it starts to get cool outside!
My 3 favorite things about this season and time are:
1- Hoodie weather!
2-Driving with the windows down and the heat on high :) Dave & I's favorite past-time.
3-The smells, colors and my Snuggie!!

Newest addition our front door decoration :)





Oh I love me some candy corn!


A witch my mom let me borrow last year because we had no decorations and when she came over she said "hey, I was just looking for that." Oops- finders keepers :)

I put up Halloween decorations right after I took a hot bath, turned the heater on, wrapped up in my Snuggie, while dinner was cooking, and an autumn candle going. Does it get better than that? I read my friend Valerie's blog and it was almost the exact thing minus the decor and she loved how chili it was that night so apparently this is something other people enjoy too!!




Just had to share our new adorable bathroom set we got at

Apparently we love brown, blue-ish and squares. Its the same colors as our bedroom set but our bedroom set it circles- just noticed when I took this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment