Monday, October 19, 2009

Deer Season...

Which is usually a time I do not care too much about but Jeral has taken a like into it so I have too! We went up where the cows were Wolverine or Taylor where ever it is to find us a deer. No such luck but we had a good time and spotted a huge bull moose just about 20 yards off the trail it was awesome! I kept saying deer, moose, bear when really it was just a cow so when I did spot a different moose first and said moose no one even looked! I had to say it like 5 times before they decided maybe it really was more than just a cow. My question is... why do moose stand there and look at you while deer take one peek and run? Getting unloaded. Jeral's hat was almost as cool as mine!

Spike & I on the back of the 4-wheeler while David drives taking a moment for a quick photo :)

So much snow up there already! Love it!


David & Jeral! After this picture David said... "did that look gay?" Ha ha! Slightly.




Sad this picture is so dark but that's us and I love the hat I found to borrow in the back of my dad's truck!



1 comment: