Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween time!

We went to a Halloween Party last week-end dressed as "cowboys" Everyone said we looked like "hicks" so I guess we played the part well :) It was a lot of fun we even won a game! Dave wrapped me in 1 roll of toilet paper the best he could to look like a mummy! It was awesome! These unfortunately are the only 2 pictures I got before we left.Last night we carved pumpkins, David definitely keeps me a kid at heart. About once a week I think or say "we don't have kids yet we shouldn't have to do this?" Ei: pumpkins, frightmares.
I hate "carving" so I bought these cute little faces and I was literally done before hubs even got all his guts cleaned out. I did end up gutting mine so he could do this with his pumpkin! I know I am a nice wifey :)
I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment