Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Arby's...

Bad experience and yes I sent this to coorporate :) and yes I feel better after venting!
My family and I was having a late dinner, it was about 7:45 when we entered the restaurant- not knowing that they closed at 8:00 on Sunday's because we are from a town with different hours obviously. The girl who took our order was really rude and snappy to us, we were a little confused until we realized they were cleaning up assuming it was closing time. We were hurrying to finish eating but at about 8:10 a man came to the front leaned over the counter and said "could you guys finish up we are trying to close?" We were all still eating and just looked at each other. I have worked fast food so I know how it is to be trying to close when people is still in the dining area but looking around the condiment area was dirty and needed taken down, surrounding tables obviously needed wiped down, garbage's were full and after going into the restrooms they needed cleaned too! I was so surprised I said to the girl who took our order "couldn't you clean up other things besides our 1 table while we finish eating?" And she replied "its policy we can't vacuum until all customers are gone." I understand that but how about everything else that needed done in the store is it priority vacuuming be done first? This was a ridiculous experience and although our food was amazing (as usual) fresh and prompt it ruined our entire experience and I will NEVER return to that location! Thanks for listening to our experience and taking corrective actions to ensure this never happens to another guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment