Friday, September 25, 2009

Broken...

Everything I touch is turning to... broken! I went to put my make-up on this morning and there were a few loose pieces so I turned it upside down and it all fell out eyeshadow and bronzer. Luckily, I rescued the eyeshadow but the bronzer broke into a million tiny pieces and it's history. Thought that expensive Mary Kay stuff was magnetic... well the case was but the product inside of it didn't fit properly... obviously!! Dang it!

In other broken news... Our vacuum is now in the garbage... barely a year old. And to secure my husbands masculinity I will not embarrass him and tell you all what he did to blow it up... needless to say we are in search of another one and my house shows it!




2 comments:

  1. i've gotten replacements on some of my MK stuff that shattered

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds like my house. He told me what he did to the vaccum. I'm sorry it is really funny though. Who would've thought dual chamber and bagless didn't mean waterproof lol. I dont have to protect his man-hood, I'm his sister.

    ReplyDelete