Thursday, September 3, 2009

I believe...

When I was in beauty school we either A. had to do this for an assignment or B. read it in a magazine and decided to make one our own. The project was to write a list of things you believe in. Some funny, some sad, and some just random facts about me. Remember these are about 3 years old and my life has changed a lot since this I just think it's fun- so here we go...

I believe:
  • Sometimes when everything is going wrong, the best thing you can do is take a nap.
  • You should never make someone a priority when they see you as an option.
  • In smiling at complete strangers.
  • Friends walk in the door when everyone else walks out.
  • Your thoughts are your actions.
  • It's not right to search for answers I already know.
  • Marriage should be only between a man and wowan.
  • In escaping your comfort zone to "live a little"
  • In the power of forgiveness.
  • A good cry is an excellent stress realiver.
  • My mom is the smartest person in this entire world.
  • In good intentions.
  • Only half of what I see and nothing I hear.
  • That when I find the right career, it won't feel like I am working.
  • Money can be harsh.
  • In brutal honesty.
  • An error isn't a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
  • In thinking before you speak.
  • Smiling when you have no idea what is going on.
  • A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes.
  • Stop lights are a waste of time when no cars are coming :)
  • Tears are a sign of weakness
  • Insecure people make excuses.
  • Beauty school is a good place to 'discover' yourself.
  • Communication is crutial!
  • One of my best attributes is- compromise.
  • Sometimes it's best to agree to disagree
  • It's better to be hated for who you are then loved for who you are not.
  • Time cures all things.
  • A good hair day- is a good day!
  • In giving money to the poor/homeless but every able person should work.
  • Man has never been to the moon.
  • Everything has a place and there's a place for everything.
  • If I don't believe in myself- no one will.
  • Headbands are like band-aids for your hair.
  • Cats are possessed animals.
  • Bald men (for the most part) are more mature then men w/hair.
  • There is a reason for everything.
  • Love can hurt.
  • Marines are the strongest, bravest, men!
  • In doing what is right when no one is watching.
  • Karma is a bitch.
  • Human minds are a powerful thing that has the strength to overcome anything.
  • A movie is always better at the theater.
  • In not always saying what you think.
  • Idaho Falls needs a Red Robin.
  • In setting my blocks fast so I am on time.
  • Adam Mikulich, Mario Lopez, and Kenny Chesney are the hottest men of all time.
  • Watching t.v. is a waste of my valuable time.
  • Nioxin works!
  • One can learn a lof from others mistakes.
  • In long walks on cold nights.
  • Always wearing a seat belt.
  • The louder my music, the better I sing.
  • The best way to teach is by example.
  • Comb overs are a bad, bad idea.
  • Dreams have reasoning behind them.
  • Clothers are cutier when on sale.

Now thanks to my friend Sari and our week-ends together when hubs is working security we got bored enough one night to update our believes to...

I still believe...

  • in naps mid afternoon
  • in 2nd chances
  • in pulling my hair up after a long day @ work
  • in Mary Kay
  • Hitt Rd should NEVER close
  • in laughing until you cry... or crying until you laugh
  • house plants brighten my day
  • we live in a scary world
  • Sari loves her pen-pal :) {shhh... it's on the d.l}
  • in the power of forgiveness
  • in the power of prayer
  • in God
  • I have the best family in the world
  • in Wii Fit
  • I'd rather be cold than hot
  • we will have 3 kids
  • in fairytale endings.
  • some of Gods greatest gifts are unanswered prayers
  • teeth whitening strips
  • jail/prison intrests me
  • in going 4 mph over the speed limit- always!
  • getting my oil changed is a true chore
  • mullets should never come back 'in'
  • in searching for the truth and answers
  • country music is my fav
  • big tippers
  • our nieces are the cutiest
  • I want to go back to college
  • There's no place like home!!

Kinda long I know but alot of thought went into these :)

Have a fabulous Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. wow i must have been asleep on the back bench when we were suppose to do that cuz i seriously dont remember that project.
    you guys should some up and hang with me some weekend and see my monsters too. (you've never met them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not that this is super important but someone told me the rocky mountain toyota does oil changes for $30 and the wash the outside of your car, and still do the inside. trav is losing his oil changing privledges.

    ReplyDelete