Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mesa Falls...

Dave has been wanting to take me up here for months so finally Sunday afternoon we decided to take a drive. It was so much fun and so beautiful with all the leaves changing and the crisp air- I love this time of year. He even took me to Frost Top (my favorite little diner in the heart of Ashton) for lunch and splurged with a marshmallow-Oreo shake. YUM!!
I loved that some of the trees were still green, while others yellow and orange. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

The lower falls!!US :) I love that I am rockin the pony and my hubs looks hott :)

Upper falls were HUGE and amazing. who knew there was this kind of beauty so close to home.

Even a nice little walk way to get down to the falls, it was so pretty and really nice outside that day too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment