Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dinner and perms...

Friday night was a L-O-N-G night at work, a girl came in to get her hair cut 2 minutes before close... it started she just wanted a trim which was fine but that turned into a shampoo, looking through style books for days and a full blown style afterwards... dang it!! But this is what

I came home too... how sweet!! Notice the foil over our plates to keep it warm :)



Brooklyn decided she wanted curly hair like her auntie :) so here we are giving the little one a perm just 2 days before their 5th birthday!!


She did pretty good, better than I expected, by the end she was over it and started to get crabby and tired. Notice her sucking on a perm rod... it was keeping her too entertained for me to tell her how many heads that thing has been on. ew..


This is us and her "grandma" face she kept saying "I look like an old grandma!"


All smiles as she patiently awates for curly hair!!


Few... we made it. She is so adorable and looks so cute. I love my nieces so much!!



Oh and I should add Roz was also very patient during this adventure we were putting her sister through too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment