Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

Missing these cute girls a little more than usual lately, with the holidays quickly approaching and my hormones raging it breaks my heart to have them all the way across the U.S. I still dislike PA for this very reason! Blasted place anyway. Good vs. Evil this year it’s also very fitting. Ha, I love these chicas and can’t wait for the day they are closer to home!

p.s. I swear they’ve grown a foot since they were home during summer break!

hallo

Ahliya stayed the night with us last night, she is such a doll! We painted toes and finger nails. We “shattered” her toe nails and I’m bummed I didn’t get a better picture they were so cute. Her finger nails were the classic orange and black but she insisted on putting pink heart stickers on them too Smile As cute as she is mark my words: my child will NOT act like this at the age of 3 or it will get beat. period. Little stinker tests my patients, big time!

paint

In other news:

-Our Halloween will be spent laying low this year. No parties. No costumes. I did work the day shift so I could hand out treats to all the ghosts and goblins that come a knockin' (that’s always been my favorite part is seeing all the kids dressed up and it looks like we have lots of little ones in the neighborhood, I hope they don’t disappoint) I’m still trying to think of an easy dinner and the pumpkin chocolate chip cookies for dessert are in the oven.

-Today I won 3 more pairs of maternity pants on Ebay, shoot! I told Dave and he was excited for me, he gets tired of my complaining about my clothes being tight or not fitting then I told him to seriously make me quit bidding until I receive all the items I’ve purchased I can’t even remember what I have coming. Pathetic, I know. So just now I tell him I’m going to get on the internet for a bit when he responds, “babe please stay off ebay.” Ha, I almost forgot, he’s good at following orders.

-Upset I just read a blog about a little girl Ruby. I love the name Ruby, and Kate, and Jane… and David won’t even pretend he’ll think about naming our unborn children any of the above.

-I’ve been telling people I secretly hope we’re having a boy, because we have so many nieces but now I think I’ve changed my mind and secretly hoping for a girl also because we have just girls on both sides of the fam. Mostly I just want a healthy baby with 10 fingers and 10 toes! A friend came to see our new house and when David showed him the pink room I heard him say “this will be our baby room and hopefully we’ll have to change the paint color.” I know he would be thrilled with a little girl, but we need to carry on the Spackman name and no pressure but we’re the ones left to make it happen. Only 5 more days and we’ll know what our little one is, the anticipation is still killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment