Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Proof the below post happened…

I couldn’t get a good picture of the outside of our house… the sun is apparently in a bad spot right now….

However, this is our new bed spread I got a killer deal on! Fred Meyer basically paid me to take it out of their store. I love it, mostly because I have a shirt that looks very similar, David isn’t a fan of it yet.

022

Notice, Jax has his own bed next to David’s side finally he is forced to sleep on the floor.

023

Currently my favorite table for all the right reasons Smile

024

Our living room. My favorite part- the TV room is separate and downstairs. Do you want to see the rest of my house? Come visit.

021

I didn’t eat too much for lunch (ok I did) but my belly is growing as you can see. It’s ok if you think I just look extra fat and round, I do I’ve accepted it. However, I think this is the week people are going to question if I’m “happily married” or if I have a baby bump, by next week it will be clear. Only a week and 2 days until we find out what this little gummy bear is, and not to worry I took the entire day off so I can go shopping after the appointment while hubs goes back to work and it’s payday- what perfect timing?

014

I don’t have a bestie… and not because I don’t have a favorite (because I do have one of those) I just hate the word! But if I did have one it would be this girl, and did I mention she got married? It’s weird when your ‘favorite’ gets married… now I know how she felt when I got hitched. I’m happy for the new couple, but hope we get together soon for a lunch date (just the 2 of us) and a corn maze/hot cocoa date (w/the hubs) soon… (hint,hint Sar)

1 comment:

  1. I like the bed spread! I bet you'll have a girl! aaron says boy!

    ReplyDelete