Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Opening Day…

There are very few things I love more than Opening Day. I love baseball! What do I love about baseball you ask?

-being outside

-spending it with my favorite people

-lots of pretty scenery (really how do they make the grass look like that?) and smells

-eating sunflower seeds (without worrying about getting the shells everywhere but the cup)

-lots of people to stare at… and judge (ha, sad but true)

-something about the game itself I just love.

And my favorite thing about baseball is…

011

Nachos and Beer! I am not a huge beer fan… it’s true. But there is something about eating nacho’s, sippin on a cold beverage, watching the game, in the fresh and open air, with my hubby in his sexy glasses that gets me every time! (sorry Grandma if it makes you feel any better by “a cold beverage” I mean only 1 Smile)

015

and I love empire butts… but that’s beside the point.

Hopefully the Chukars will do better the rest of the season, we lost last night 20-0. OUCH!

And we had some nasty white trash girls (did I just say that?) behind us that were seriously stinky and letting their baby cry instead of picking her up and figuring out what she needed obviously it was something she couldn’t have been 3 months old! Also, a guy in front of us who David said “needs a muzzle”

Overall we had a great time, and I can’t wait for the next 37 home games!

No comments:

Post a Comment