Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gram…

I love Gram (David's grandma) but I consider her my own because I like her that much. With that said, I didn’t hesitate when hubby told/asked me to wake up, on my only day off that week, to be at her house by 6 A.M to Taxi her and my fabulous mom-in-law into Idaho Falls to catch a bus for their weekend-get away. It was worth it to get this hand delivered to me at work yesterday…

flower

see I told you she was sweet. It made my day and definitely helped my office smell like a dream. It’s really easy to love my in-laws when everyone knows David is the favorite in the fam, that's made my job pretty easy to be well liked! (ha, you know it’s true!)

I also got another surprise at work today…

apple

“an apple a day keeps the doctor away” that really happened… trust me I am still trying to figure that one out myself. Uh. “Thanks for the haircut, you look sickly, eat an apple?”

No comments:

Post a Comment