Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Baseball/day off…

Elise had a baseball game last night and it was so fun watching her and the other 6/7 year olds on machine pitch, some of these kids have mad skill.

007

030

Isn’t she adorable? Speaking of cute my other 2 nieces are equally as precious.

012

Gaby going in for a kiss Smile

026

and I like kisses too!

031

Love these girls!

003

and he’ll be such a good daddy some day! He can’t get enough of these girls.

p.s. Maeleigh got her first bling today…

mae

now for the day off part… I did something special on the 1st day of summer, it was so nice outside I washed my car inside and out, had lunch with the hubby, visited with my mom, went on a walk around Ucon, got ALL my laundry done for the week, the entire house clean, and then I did it… I shaved my legs AND painted my toes! Seriously, those last 2 are an accomplishment if you know me at all you know I rarely do either of those things let alone at the same time. And if you don’t know me… I think its probably been since our wedding I’ve done those chores the same day, or week for that matter.

Here’s to a fabulous summer!

-Roz and B will be home in less than 2 weeks!!! The count down is on, and that means a VK for me!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment