Monday, June 27, 2011

1st camping trip of the season…

I love camping…

I love weekends/Sundays off in the summer…

I love my husband…

I love our four wheeler…

I love that my husband spends WWAAAYYYY too much money on guns…

I love s’mores over the campfire… and roasting weenies…

I love warm weather…

I love the eye sores all the windmills are bringing to the place we take our cows…

I love smelling like camp fire…

I love sleeping in the back of my hubbys truck, all snuggled up to that man, under the wide open sky that is covered with stars…

And I especially love coming home and taking a shower when all the fun is over!

015

David and Ahliya going for a ride…

007

David cutting firewood…

009

Getting camp set up, while Enrique and Ahliya blows bubbles…

011

Practicing our shooting skills… of course Dave is good, but I’m pretty good myself. Everyone let our a big wowza when I hit a can on my first shot.

Here’s to many more camping weekends to come… 

On a side note: Roz & B left PA @ 7:00 this morning and are Idaho bound. YIPPPEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment