Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Friday/Saturday

kristeeFriday night David and I went to Kristee and Mike’s wedding reception (she is a co-worker and a friend of mine). It was such a pretty wedding and I loved her colors. I remember how much time and excitement was put into our wedding for one night and it was over, then ‘real’ life starts. Dave and I both agreed our wedding was a lot of fun but after going to a reception (this was the 1st we’ve been to since we got married… I think) we wouldn’t EVER want to do it over.

After the reception we went to Costa Vida (old Bajio) for dinner. Have you been there? It’s delicious, and our new hot spot. Thanks Val-pak for the bogo coupon Smile 

Then it was home for an evening four wheeler ride, we love to go out at night and let the wind blow through our hair- and let bugs hit our face. David tried to dump me in a ditch full of water… it’s true. Mind you I was still in my “nice” clothes from the reception. Grr…

 

Saturday- we were up early to take David’s truck to get boom, boom speakers and be to the Jefferson County Stampede Parade before 10 A.M. all to watch this handsome brother of mine…

008

we also saw a few neat floats:

011012Huge grocery cart…

And I love Clydesdales…

 

 

 

017   I love this guy too!

Saturday we had a picnic down by the river and relaxed the afternoon so we could be back in Rigby for the rodeo that evening. I love Saturdays off with lots of exciting things to do with my hubby!

019

This was just before Jeral rode with the Jr posse at the rodeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment