Wednesday, August 6, 2014

parenting 101 continued...

My last post was being difficult and wouldn't let me upload anymore pictures. My point was Afton is 2 1/2 and still has a pacifier on top of that she is NOT potty trained. She almost was and then we started her in daycare and that took a dive this is also about the time she became more attached to her "numi" as a comfort thing. Here's the thing. I'm not that mom. If you know me, I'm pretty critical, strict if you will but when it comes to parenting and my child I'm more laid back and I'm ok with that- for now. By all means, she is MY child, right?

How many adults have you seen with pacifiers? And exactly how many college students wear diapers? My point exactly. At one point or another I'm hopeful she'll give one up and master the other.

Download 20140430_172449.jpeg (1055.1 KB)

By all means it could be worse- she could have 2 numi's at the same time?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment