Thursday, August 14, 2014

mowing the lawn vs. cookies

I had a serious debate in my head this morning. Should I mow the lawn or make cookies (to take camping this weekend)? Both NEED to be done, but I didn't have time to do both. So I laid in bed an extra 10 minutes debating then I thought: I'll ask Afton.
Me: Afton should we make some cookies or go outside and mow the lawn.
Afton: Mommy just snuggle me and watch Mickey.

and that is what we did! This little girl of mine is so fun, I love her to pieces. Yesterday when I picked her up from "school" our convo went as follows.
Me: Did you have fun at school with the kids today?
Afton: I sure did!
Me: You are so cute, who made you so cute?
Afton: Daddy made me crazy, mommy made me cute.

That's the truth kid, don't you forget it either!

Did I mention we're going camping this weekend?! I can hardly contain my excitement. This is also the same weekend I had planned on a girls weekend in Boise- damn the luck. It was a hard decision, but not that hard ;) I hope your weekend goes as fabulous as ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment