Thursday, January 26, 2012

32 weeks…

This morning we got a 3-D ultrasound. Baby girl didn’t want to show us anything but her backside, after the ultrasound tech beat on my stomach long and hard enough she gave us a sneak peak of her precious little face and side profile- then she was over us invading her privacy. The lady said she looks chunky (oh great!) she has a round little face and loved her hands right up by her mouth (no sucking your thumb kid, I’m serious!). I was relieved to see a perfect little nose in all the pictures, unlike her mommas. But during the ultrasound there was a side view that made her nose look quite pointy… lets hope my eyes were seeing things.

3-d

As for me: I’m doing good. Exceptionally well I feel like. Still working full-time but looking to cut back to 5 days a week and maybe only 6-7 hour days (it’s been a long stretch of 6 days/week and overtime). I’ve had a little bit of swelling and apparently that’s normal and ok I just need to drink more fluids and elevate my feet. My belly is definitely getting big, and the bigger it gets the harder time I have sleeping. Luckily, I fall to sleep easy I just wake up a lot when I can’t get or stay comfortable.

As for David: he is doing good too. Getting excited and anxious for baby to come. He’s too cute when he talks to her. We’re already giving her a heads up on what we expect out of her and how she will and won’t behave. David accidently told her she didn’t have to do anything she doesn’t want to do, I interrupted and said unless your parents ask you to. He went to give my belly a kiss the other morning before he left to work and right as he leaned in she kicked him right in the mouth, I thought it was funny he was a little shocked- haha!

Last weekend while I was at work, David was busy doing this:

room 

it’s just a sneak peek of what’s to come but I love it! I love pink! I hope my little girl isn’t a tomboy, but if she wants her room painted forest blue at the age of 6… well we will cross that bridge if and when it gets to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment