Friday, January 27, 2012

How I spent my morning…

Hubby woke up an hour late for work. I may or may not have  secretly let him sleep in because he hasn’t been sleeping well the last few days and I sleep much better when he’s in bed. Oops! I then decided I would wake up at 8:30 and start my day… well kinda when hubs left for work I remembered I had pure deliciousness on my counter and poured a glass of milk and headed back to bed.

brownie

Have you been to Babe’s bakery? The desserts are so good! Their customer service is horrible! Seriously, I’ve NEVER been disappointed by the marshmallow/chocolate brownie and I’ve NEVER been treated kindly there. If any bakery in town was half as tasty as them I would not support them- that’s the honest truth!

Anyway, I laid in bed eating the brownie and no I didn’t share with anyone, the only reason there is 2 forks is because I can’t cross contaminate (yes I’m weird like that). While eating I watched CMT music videos- I love doing this but it’s so time consuming and when I decided it was probably time to get up and moving for the day baby girl decided to start wiggling/kicking/fist pumping/summersaults/ whatever she was doing in there she was going crazy- maybe she got a sugar rush? I took a few minutes to just sit and watch her move around- what a miracle! I feel so lucky to be bringing this precious life into the world and a part of me wonders what I’ve done to deserve this- we are so fortunate! So blessed! And although our lives will never be the same I’m looking forward to all the changes. It’s amazing the amount of love you can feel toward such a little human that you haven’t even met. I can’t wait to be a mommy!

Day so far=success! All before noon. I love days like this and have I mentioned I love vacation, because I definitely do! The plan for the rest of the day is: lunch with hubby, Wal-mart, some baby organizing and maybe rent a movie (or two) and sit on the couch and relax the night away. Be jealous Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment