Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mom…

 

mom

My mom had a birthday yesterday so she and I celebrated with one of her favorite places…

Carinos

And one of my favorite places…

orange leaf

orange leaf. My mom has NEVER been there… weird. But I think she’ll go often now, she agreed it was amazing!

If you know me, you know my mom has always been my very best friend. Even through those high school years when she said “no” and “I don’t have a good feeling about it” way too often. I always knew she had a motherly instinct that was in tune and probably usually right thankfully I didn’t push the limits too often. I honestly hope one day I am half the mother my mom was to me. She is amazing and I love her so much!

Do you remember Kristy Lee Cook from American Idol?

Yeah, me either but I do truly love this song and may or may not shed a tear each and every time it comes on.

 

Like My Mother Does

No comments:

Post a Comment