Sunday, July 24, 2011

Convo…

I permed… okay re-permed- this cute niece of mine’s hair today, again! She loves to take self portraits of herself and any random things in the room she feels like (maybe that will be my next post) I am DREADING these girls leaving I can’t even explain how much I love and miss them already. Knowing this will be one of the last times just the 2 of us will be alone for a while I opt to perm her hair after hours so we could turn the music up at the salon, dance, sing, and spend time without interruption. I loved every minute of it!

B

She HAD to be home by 5:00 to go fishing…On our way home this convo took place:

Me: So B are you ready to go back to Pennsylvania?

B: No, I want to stay here and spend more time with my family.

Me: I know I want that too, but you will be so happy to see your mom again.

B: Yeah, I miss my mom but I just want all my family to live together in Idaho again.

Me: {sigh} while driving I put on my glasses and shed a few tears thinking to myself me too B, me too.

A few minutes pass…

B: Aunt TIffy?

Me: yes Brooklyn?

B: You told me it was only 4:45 and we would be home by 5:00 to go fishing, but that clock says it’s 6:13…

oops, I forget they are getting smarter and I can’t fool them any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment