Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The 4th of July!

I love this holiday, it is always a fun filled day with lots to do and usually sunshine! This year didn’t disappoint…

we started the day early with the Idaho Falls parade…

009

(yes the Chukars had a float, and yes this was the first time all day I remembered I had a camera)

010

011012015017

Then it was off to a birthday party for our 4th of July niece…

023025

and we can’t forget the other 2 adorable nieces that were there…

020024

then it was off to Menan for yet another parade…

031

then home for a quick nap… oh wait that didn’t happen. David and I ran to Little Ceasers for a pizza before parking to walk over a mile to our reserved spot our friends so patiently had been waiting at since the Idaho Falls parade was over.

032

*these are friends nonetheless, but they weren’t the ones who saved us a spot. ha! Why didn’t I get any pictures to give credit where credit is do?

034

(kacie, Jeral, me, David)

when did my brother get that much taller than me? And who let him out of the house in those shoes?

037038041

yes we were behind a tree at the river, but we just walked back into the street and it was a great view. Vanderslot sure knows how to put on a show, this is maybe the 2nd or 3rd time I’ve EVER been down to the actual river to enjoy the show and boy did I enjoy!

042

I hope everyone’s 4th of July was as great as ours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment