Monday, January 31, 2011

No Title :)

Wow... I am not even feeling creative enough to title my blog today, that's awesome! Ha, anyway- I got a teddy bear from my hubby (before we were married) for Valentine's Day that I absolutely love! I slept with it every night from Valentine's until we got married because I reeaaallyy missed him at night (pathetic I know!) Now there is not room for even that tiny bear in our bed so it has a special spot on the back of our head board and almost every morning without fail when David and I are getting ready our dog Roxie will pull "teddy" down from her special spot and snuggle with it before we let her go out and play for the day. Neither one of us has actually caught her in action but this is what she looks like nearly every morning...
Superbowl next week? It came so fast... How can I even choose who to go for now? I love and miss these girls so much!

P.S. as I was picking out their Valentines Day cards today, I literally stood in the card section at Fred Meyer, with my sun glasses on, hoping no one was watching me cry! I don't want to be sending them cards I want them at my house making and decorating cupcakes or cookies... damn it! Op... I feel better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment