Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas time...

Better late than never! We were very busy during the month of December getting all the final touches on Christmas and then bam before you know it Christmas is over, New Years has passed and tomorrow it's back to work!! This was a VERY different Christmas for us but nonetheless we made the best out of it. It was sad not having my sister and our twin nieces home for the holidays but it was still go, go, go. Santa didn't come to our house until after 9:00 A.M. just as I hoped. Roxie wasn't too excited about her bone and new collar, she decided a nap would be better...


This was after the presents David was already "partied" and "camera-ed" out. I got a new, amazingly fast and fun camera and I had taken a few pictures with my old camera so that was my only 2 good pictures and its on my other memory card... oh well!


Christmas Day David and I went to his Grandma's for lunch with the fam and then to his parents to exchange gifts, unfortunately I was still trying to figure out my new camera so I didn't get many pictures this year... good news is I figured it out (for the most part) and now am ready to roll. Did I mention how extremely lucky I am to have such nice in-laws that I adore and feel so lucky to have since I claim my own family as slightly dis functional this year? (no offense to all my family members... but really you know it's true) Then it was back to my Dad's for a small but yummy Christmas dinner.

At last- our day was over! We ended it with Hot Chocolate and watching Despicable Me... perfect ending to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment