Sunday, January 2, 2011

Girls night...

Occasionally I get brave and decide I want to have the nieces over for a sleep over. Before Rozilyn and Brooklyn moved it was a huge chore... with just Elise and Gaby it's much more simple and laid back. They are such good kids and I absolutely love them!
We:
Played Wii Super Mario and Just Dance 2 which was pretty awesome yet I am so glad we didn't get any pictures in the act ha ha

Watched Elise hit my brothers punching bag until her knuckles were red and hurting...

then she switched to kicking it. This got a lot of energy out of her...

We also made cookies, played board games, played with some of their new Christmas toys and watched Twilight until they couldn't keep their eyes open any longer. They even woke up and played together and didn't wake me up until 9:00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment