Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am...

... tired- I realized on the 28th of February it was the 3rd day off of work I had all month.


Am I complaining? No, I am SO lucky to work with amazing stylists who help make the days lots better. When the paycheck comes I am almost grateful I work as much as I do.


But am I overly worked? Probably.


Does my wrist ache and hurt at night... and during the day? Yes.


Do I eat out way to much because it's easier than coming home and cooking? Yes.


Does my husband get tired of me not being able to leave 'work' at work? More than likely.


Should I be making my meeting agenda for this months meeting instead of blogging? Yes.


Back to am I complaining? maybe bit :)


Is it anyone fault but my own and would I change it if I could? No and possibly!


I am so ready for our weekend get away the end of this month up to beautiful Jackson Wyoming for the World Champion Hill climbs... I live for this weekend in March!


If I could have anything right now it would be:

AND

Just my hungry stomach talking... unfortunately I am off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment