Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday week...

The pictures you are about to see is how David and I celebrated our birthday week, although truly we celebrate all month long!

I really wanted to go to the Bodies Exhibition at the Museum and it didn't disappoint, the human body is completely amazing if you haven't been... go!




My dinner of choice was without second thought Red Robin. #1 because it's amazing and #2 because we still had a Christmas gift card (what's better than free dinner?) Much to my surprise there was "problems in the kitchen" that took dinner a little longer than expected which made the manager comp our meal and we paid $5.79 for our delish appetizer. Needless to say I still have a $25 gift card to Red Robin :)


p.s. we forgive you for the delay and will be back soon

I had just enough room for a little Wedding Cake yogurt from Orange Leaf topped with cookie dough bites and marshmallow cream. I told you my husband loves me!

Our annual weekend birthday get away to Jackson was hubs present... and new nerf bars for his truck and a new hat at the climbs :) and... the rest of my pictures are having issues loading. Awesome. Just know we had an amazing birthday. Dinner at Piggly Wiggly's, 3 Pigs or Merry Pigglets (that's the real name) but we can never remember it from year to year, a great Saturday at the Hill, hours relaxing and chatting in the hot tub, continential breakfast (I really love 'free' breakfast), a stop to my favorite candy store buying fudge, suckers, and all the goodies, met up with some old friends... even met a few new ones. And was home Sunday around noon to get laundry done, bags unpacked, and a little nap all to be back to work first thing Monday morning.



side note: I may or may not be back later with more weekend pictures... I have some worth posting, but as for now it's getting late and I'm getting frustrated with my computer...


night.

No comments:

Post a Comment