Friday, April 23, 2010

Police...

Dear Ucon Police,
We (my hubby and I) hate you! :) We think you are stupid and need to find a job elsewhere :) We also don't feel like Ucon needs a police officer to enforce any laws our parents don't already make us abide by. We are good folks in Ucon, and if I want to ride my four wheeler up and down the streets all day long I feel like I have every right to do so without being rudely interrupted by your authority. What happen to the days when I could ride my go-cart to my friends house 3 miles away at the age of 6 (or 10) with only waves from my fellow neighbors? Or the days I used to see the bishop/mayor/dad/neighbor/principle at the gas station when I was buying a soda, driving my mom's car when I wasn't a day over 12... I miss those days Sir and anticipate the day you are fired for sleeping on the job.
Sincerely,
David and Tiffany Spackman

As a side note: David got a ticket for $52 for riding our four-wheeler in the barrow pit in Ucon freaking Idaho. Are you kidding me? The officer told him the mayor said he prefers that over vandalizing Ucon but still wrote him a ticket, and was a jerk! Said he thought at the age of 25 David would be more responsible, ha! David handled it well and will be working over time on his Saturday off to pay for his 'mistake' but really Sir Officer... you need another job... Iona sounds promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment