Monday, February 8, 2010

annual Yellowstone trip...

Last Sunday Dad, Dave, me, Jeral, and his friend Grayson left for West Yellowstone after I got off work at 4, it was a long drive up there seems how the roads were slick since it had been snowing and froze! Good news is we made it safe even if it took us longer to get there than usual. We stayed Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday night coming home Wednesday. We rented sleds and had a lot of fun playing in the snow even though it wasn't that great of snow and Canadians over took the hot tubs and amazing Chicken noodle soup almost every night. I conveniently 'forgot' my snow clothes (meaning they don't fit anymore so I told a little white lie) so Dad rented me a one piece snow suit for $15 a day that was amazingly warm and so comfy unfortunately I forgot when we went to take the sleds back I would have to leave my snow suit there so I was wearing bright pink sweat pants and Dave's over sized hoodie with snow boots and didn't even have a coat to hide in!

Jeral getting ready to go out riding notice the awesome suit is my rented one and his mo-hawk it's tradition what can I say...

The boys getting ready to go out and play while I enjoyed reading and relaxing in the motel, they were so impatient I made them stop for a picture :)

Dad and Jeral wrestling around with shoes on the bed, that's a no-no!

David and Dad posing for a picture before they head out for the day.

He was excited to be back in the room spending time with me if you can't tell. Notice the big red bowl, yes that was filled w/our amazing chex mix also tradition...

1 comment:

  1. Tiff...I just found out you had a blog! I love it! Cute pix! Hope you had fun here in Yellowstone! Not so much snow right now, but we should be getting more (cross fingers)! We for sure need to get together. Maybe next month? I'll give ya a call. Oh and check out our blog too...justinandkelli.blogspot.com
    I am so bad at updating though.

    ReplyDelete