Friday, January 22, 2010

Quick update...

Simply I am tired of seeing my Christmas page when I go "blog stalking" so I decided to update my page a bit :)
Do you ever feel like life is so busy and you never stop but when you finally slow down at night you wonder what you've actually accomplished the entire day? Welcome to the last 3 weeks of our lives... it seems like we never stop going and rushing places but we have no big duties or anything huge on our plate right now...
With the new year we are both really busy with work, Dave is picking up extra hours every chance he gets and also decided to work security on the week-ends (usually just Saturday but an occasional Friday nights too) for a little extra money. I am crazy busy at work and along with cutting far too many heads of hair a day I keep extra busy with paperwork and scheduling I never seem to be caught up and that for me is frustrating. Why we work so hard to make extra money instead of calming down and spending more time together I am not quite sure.... maybe that's something we can work on! I do enjoy "my time" while Dave works nights, not gonna lie! While he gets to be alone on the nights I work late it's great for me to be alone and get laundry done and house cleaning when I don't feel guilty that I should be spending time with him.
Awesome! That's our life in a nut shell right now.

Stay tuned... something more exciting is bound to happen in our lives before long!!

2 comments:

  1. So are you manager at great clips now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Desi I have been manager since Les went to open the new salon on the west side of town in April...

    ReplyDelete