Friday, August 7, 2009

Quick Update...

So tomorrow is the 8th of August which means... David and I have been married a year. We have discussed this with each other so I think it's fair I share it with you- it has been a hard freaking year yet one of the most rewarding and fun times we've ever had. In ways it feels like we were just married yesterday and in other ways it feels like a lifetime. We have definitely had our challenges this past year along with some great times so I guess we'll just havta see what the years to come have in store for us! For our anniversary we are going to stay the night up in West Yellowstone and go to dinner and a play (which I love so much and Dave has never been) then the next morning (Sunday) we are going to drive to Jackson and spend the day then just come home. Jackson is something we have wanted to do... well for a year now. It's what we wanted to do for our honeymoon but it's so expensive we decided just to make a day trip out of it. We are very excited to A. have the weekend off and B. spend it together.

In other news... after 3 years I took my artificial nails off... I feel naked! It's so strange but kinda nice to feel my fingertips and if you thought I was a fast 'texter' before you should see me now :)

I felt bad because for dinner on Thursday night I made hamburger helper so for dessert I made some gourmet strawberries dipped in Almond Bark! Yummy.



It's so hard to cook for just the two of us but so expensive to eat out so we are slowly but surely eating in more. Although tonight we went to Texas Roadhouse with Nic & Laurel (because she didn't feel like cooking either) and it was way good!!

Have a great week-end everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment